4C end-of-year chalet; anyone mind if it is at east coast?
That was pinky's msn's personal message. When I saw I was like, WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love 3c/4c man! I think we already had 2? 3? chalets over the short span of 2 years. LOVELOVELOVE. And I cant wait to go chalet-ing again man! Miss all the fun, bbq, games. For peace, joy and laughter. HAHAHA. Okay super happy now.
HELLO. Back home cos' I wasnt feeling very well. Had some runs in the noon. Wanted to go to mumu's house to help her out with the screw thingy. Anyway we had nth to do. So must well, you know, yup. But we didnt. Kelly ended up going to buy ONIONS for her mother. It's so kelly-ish la, buying onions. LOL. Jasz and mu went to have their lunch I think. Am going to find them later.
OP on wed. We're planning to have bbq at almoo's place on sat. HAHA. Happy happy. It's time for me to really get busy and enjoy myself man! And we also planned to go m'sia next week. Bet it'll be more fun going with you guys! Wuahhaha.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
4:16 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand